New Life - that's what this is all about. A journey to claim back total wellness, health, youthfulness and just feel great. The added bonus that came along - lost weight too! What a blessing and you can have it too. Write to me for more details. No obligations whatsoever and definitely no push selling. I don't believe in that coz I don't like it myself. newlifenewhealth@yahoo.com.sg - Talk to you soon.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

EARLY DEATH BEGINS IN THE GUT. IS YOUR GUT HEALTHY? ARE YOU CONSTIPATED?

Hi there,

A few months ago, I got to know about NewLife International through an office health talk. This is the start of my journey to having a healthy life. What I was amazed to find out was that an unhealthy gut leads to the beginning of a sickly me. I have a lot of health problems, high cholesterol, thyroid problem, weight problem, liver cells were deteriorating (due to the medicines I've been taking, esp panadols), migraine headaches, stomach cramps, water retention and generally feel tired the whole day long. I was SHOCKED to learn that if you don't move your bowels at least twice a day, you are considered constipated.... HA.. that's new to me.

The actual fact is that EARLY DEATH BEGINS IN THE GUT and GI (gastrointestinal) is the root cause of practically every known health condition. Harmful micro organisms, carcinogenic agents, partially digested foods, metabolic wastes, and toxins can cause hosts of problems in your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This in turn, can lead to poor health and degenerative diseases.

Have you ever felt that even if you slept 12 hours in a day... you're still tired. I felt exactly the same way. I just feel ... sorry, correction, I WAS tired all day long but now, nope. I'm on the road to recovery.

I'd like to introduce you to NewLife products. I was skeptical initially but then again, no harm trying. After all, I'm on loads of medication and that's not so good. After taking this for more than a month, I'm feeling energetic now and I don't get my migraines that often. I used to suffer 3-4 days in a row when I had migraine headaches and at least twice or three times in a month. Now, I only get them when I get my period - part of PMS. I know that I will lose the headaches for good in time to come. I have seen so many healing reactions in my body and slowly but surely, the toxics are being removed from my body.

I've posted several articles for your reading pleasure. Please do give them a read and if you have any health needs, please do contact me. If you need someone to do a presentation or meet up with you, that also can be arranged. We have a great support network and I work closely with a health crusader who helps individuals and families get back into good health. We can meet up anywhere, even your home, at your request.

Thanks for reading my blog. Here's wishing you Good Health.

You can contact me at newlifenewhealth@yahoo.com.sg. I will be able to pass you my contact details then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers